Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     02 March 2013

To the LCI administrator.

Dear Ashish Sir,

Request not to do it. She might out of emotions have done that. Thats how 498a suffering families live in India. 

Learning

23 Replies

Dear Ashish Sir,

Request not to do it. She might out of emotions have done that. Thats how 498a suffering families live in India. 

dv (ghvhb)     02 March 2013

Hello Ashishji, Sorry to be intruding here as neither am I a lawyer nor a expert, just a victim of 498a. Sir, when these things happen I am sure you will agree that people loose their balance as these things are very disturbing. DOOBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA though I have lawyers too but not only here on this forum have I approached for help but also taken lot of valuable time of busy people over the phone. In my case also my sister is helping me like shaliniji is helping her brother. IT is my humble request to have compassion and at the same time shaliniji Please understand that Mr.Ashish is a helpful hand on this forum thousands .I hope peace is restored between you two. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Let's continue the relationship to help. Jai shree Krishna... TO ERR IS HUMAN TO FORGIVE DIVINE.

A1981 (abc)     02 March 2013

What is this ???

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 March 2013

Dear Ashish Sahab

We are professional, forget these things and continue help the people, we are sharing our opinion as per the information provided by the querist. 

(Guest)

@To whom it may concern,

It's a humble request to you,the honorable member, not to proceed with defamation case against the LCI user.

However,I would like to add here that member who insults the repliers/experts should desist from such urge, and to avoid  such words which are against morality and moral usages.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Reagards,

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     02 March 2013

Certain members are in habit of making derogatory remarks just to show their smartness and it is essential that such persons shuld be weeded out from the site to maintain the quality.

We have sent similar examples of some members who are even passing remarks on High court and Supreme courts judgements  but ADMINISTRATION seems to be cool on them.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 March 2013

@Aashish,

(If you are 'seeking another lawyer' then engage another 'local' lawyer after paying his legal fees instead of culling out gratuitous legal opinions for yourself here.)

-

-

-@Shalini

(if you do reply  just for money then why are you here on this forum.....?)

_

_

-

I think these are the two sentences responsible for misunderstanding and the minor dispute between you two!

If seen neutrally both are hurting each other..so , I hope you will realise the fact and won't talk about closing this forum..:D

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     02 March 2013

@Devassar - you are free to delete your account and move out dont create scene here on this site nobody asks you to write here ---In that column there is nothing wrong which shalini stated and when a person can fight a 498A and DV your defamation that you are not capable to file stands nowhere.

I challenge you are incapable to file and just spend your free time here on this site -- try to get some work if you are capable enough. Gudluck

You login here to find work

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     02 March 2013

I know law better than you lets see what you can teach me dont fool around here 

What sir, you want to summon everyone in world? This is such simple matter, can get closed with little big heart. Dont say you will summon me too.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 March 2013

admin please close this thread.

Yes request to admin to close this thread. Looks like WWF site

(Guest)

Ashish Sir,

Although I have taken free advice once from you on phone and I really thankful to you for that gesture but please understand the agony that a 498a victim has to go through. Doodh ka jala chhachh bhi fooq foooq k peeta hai.

Please do not over react.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     03 March 2013

Davessar- the threat of summoning that you give might work on the beggars or autodrivers who you would be giving daily when they make fun of you but would not work here. You can also get some summons so I say change your petty mighty habits do something if you dont have work and are left to do nothing but writing here to find work then it will be good to change your profession.

If you want to summon me as you dont have any work and have lots of time then open the delhi high court website and in the lawyers directory find me and send the summons. This will keep you occupied for some time. Hope to hear frm you soon as you would be free and spending your time writing here and threatening everyone for summons.

Gud luck and do something hope you find gud work

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     03 March 2013

it is clear from your profile even that you are here for money and email or phone advice is not free so nothing more to add that proves tht you are here to fetch clients 

Ashish Davessar

Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

E-mail:  ashish.davessar7488@gmail.com,  ashish.legal8893@yahoo.com

Cell:       08427414792

(Consultation through phone is 'Professional Legal Consultation' and is not available as free consultation)

Having a law degree dont mean that you threat everyone ki "case kar doonga' that is against professional ethics too now I am waiting for your summons so once you send them paste it here instead of fooling around with foolish replies understand you better understand.

This is my last post unless you do something 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register