LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pallapotu Navya   29 December 2017

To sue who acquired bank account statementillegally

Hi... My husband filed divorce case against me where in he filed bank account statement of mine as one of the evidence, is seems he acquired the said account statement unofficially and illegally. I want to sue him criminal case.. its about my privacy.. he can file his own account statement instead of mine as evidence.. plz tell me on which section i can sue my husband. Thank you.

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 December 2017

Not only your husband, his lawyer is bigger stupid that they filled your bank statement rather summoning the bank statement from your bank in court during case proceedings. Your husband must have hacked your online bank account then best is to lodge complaint about him with police under Information and Technology Act for hacking your online bank account.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 December 2017

Not only your husband, his lawyer is bigger stupid that they filled your bank statement rather summoning the bank statement from your bank in court during case proceedings. Your husband must have hacked your online bank account then best is to lodge complaint about him with police under Information and Technology Act for hacking your online bank account.

The account statement seems he has took it from the bank unofficially..

The account statement seems he has took it from the bank unofficially..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

The bank/banker that compromised secrecy/confidentiality of customer is liable.

The bank/banker that committed transgression is liable.

The bank/banker that acted against codes/Fair Practices is liable.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

It is vaguely remembered that sometime back, as I had a decision in which banker/ bank was penalized with huge fine.

The lawyer of OP could have indeed, prayed to court to get Bank a/c records from bank.

Bank would have acted as per direction of court.

Nevertheless; evidence. even if acquired say; illegally, unofficially … is evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register