LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mubarak   21 May 2015

To know validity of nonjudicial paper

Dear , I have one doubt I have a no objection affidavit for my marry to produce in UAE from my parents . I would like to know what is validity of this affidavit ? It will take at least 20 days to reach that affidavit from india to uae after completion of legalization procedure from ministry of external affairs .

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2015

There is no meaning in your query, you are not telling what do you want to clarify?, do you want t say that the postal delay will cause you harm or whether you want clarification about marriage affidavit?While posting some queries seeking clarification it becomes your duty to give some background details too if you are really interested in getting a proper opinion to it. 

mubarak   30 May 2015

Dear sir,

I mean after excution of non judicial stamp paper for no objection affidavit from my parents is there any validity for the exucuted affidavit to use or to submit to concerns ? I hope its clear .

cyberlawyer (barrister)     24 January 2016

It depends on for what purpose and to whom you are going to submit the affidavit. If there is any limitation in submitting the NO OBJECTION affidavit, then such limitation will be decided by the concerened authority before whom you are required to submit. 

The NJ stamp paper or the execution of the affidavit in such paper will not have any effect ipso facto. 

Hope you understood. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register