Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasarathireddy.B (Application Programmer)     01 April 2013

To know the details

Hi,

I was booked under section 354 and other sections in 2010 june 5th all aligations in my case are false.

I got bail frm Megistrate on same day(6th June).I didn't get any summons or anything from lawer also.

I went to Police station and enquired abt the status of my case. They told NBW issued on me for not attending.But i didn't get any summons from concerned  station.

I went to court and they are saying still it is CC not CR.I went 3 times to court nothinmg happend.

M new lawer also said you will get summons from station till that u wait.NOw almost 4 months i didn't get any thing.My case also going to copmplete 3 years in another month.

No charge sheet failed till now.can tell me wht is time bound for registarion of charge sheet in 354 wht i have to do..

Thanks,

Partha

Learning

2 Replies

Nandakishore polya (Lecturer in Law legal counselor)     22 April 2013

I vl help u,After filing the FIR the police should report charge sheet before 90 days,They should investigate and report to the court.If u didnt get summons till now then it means the police have not did any investigation further after submitting Fir.U do onething U go to the court and ask with court clerk about the same.he will assist u.If NBW issued then file a application to vacate NBW.

Parthasarathireddy.B (Application Programmer)     22 April 2013

last year they told NBW issued we vacted that and again attended for 3times to court nothing is done.Last year noveber lawer told no need to come to court untill i get summons from police station...i am wondering how they issue NBW on FIR and without charge sheet how amny days they keep thae case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register