To enter a name in 7/12 extract of agricultural property.


I wish to enter my name in 7/12 extract in my husbands (ancestral) property which is the agricultural land. My husband denies my right over the property. He is a drunkard and I have been seperated from him since last 6 years. He denies any responsibilty over my son and his education. I have currently nil source of income from my husband for my living. I have to enter my name in 7/12 extract to claim my right over the property. I have attached the 7/12 extract of the land and all other claimants. What is the procedure for entering my name in 7/12 extract? Is it necessary to present the court case paper (filed against him)? Is it necessary to get the signatures of the people currently having their names enrolled in the extract? Please give the detailed procedure

Attached File : 397956 20171022143525 2f .pdf downloaded 17 times



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu