LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish rathod (Software Developer)     15 February 2012

To complete l.l.b. course attedning college is compulsory

i want to pursue 3 year llb full time from mumbai university law college recognized by bar council. i am working as software professional, thus i am looking for college in mumbai where attendance is not compulsory. Please any law student or lawyer from mumbai, suggest me any college

Further is there any coughing classes avilable in mumbai, which provide notes and lecture on weekand

i got 62% in my BSC-IT final year, Board - Mumbai

Learning

6 Replies

Gaurav (Mumbai)     17 February 2012

if you have attendence problem then you should prefer Rizvi Law College, Bandra West Mumbai...only one month u will have to go aftr that no need to attend any lecture...

Swapna Santosh Raut (accountant)     18 February 2012

get the admission in S. M. Lall college, Malad East, Mumba

dhawal maheshwari (article)     11 June 2012

How about lala/ Ruparel/ Kc..

What is the cut-off at these places? i have scored 79% in Tybcom. Pl let me noe,

Helpless Guy (IT)     17 November 2017

Any LLB college in Delhi/NCR recognised by Bar council of India where I attendance is not mandatory ? I 'm in job and want to pursue LLB with job but I can't attend classes . Thanks in advance

MM Joshi   29 December 2017

HI All,

Non collegiate/ non regular - Distance learning LLB degree are void for enrolment at state bar council.. so please be mind if you want to get enrol please choose a reuglal degree.

Rahul   29 June 2018

JGU or Jindal Global University doesn’t order their students to attend the classes. The specially designed moot courts can give you the required knowledge and insights about the various aspects of the law education. It is indeed the best LLB institute in the country.

O.P. Jindal Global University aspires to be a role model for institutional excellence in higher education among leading institutions in the world as a multidisciplinary, research driven university fostering excellence in teaching, research, community service, and capacity building and nurturing socially responsible leaders through an eclectic and sustainable approach serving the local and regional communities. Through its work, the University seeks to build bridges across nations, working with national, international, and governmental organizations, and NGOs, and business organizations.

The benefits of being a lawyer include being able to select from a wide variety of career options in the public and private sector. If your calling is to make the world a safer place for you, your family, and everyone else, you may choose to become a criminal prosecutor. On the other hand, if you believe our criminal justice system is grounded on the principal that everyone is innocent until proven guilty and everyone has the right to competent legal counsel, you may choose to become a public defender. Of course, some people believe this but choose to be a criminal defense attorney in the private sector because private attorneys tend to earn a great deal more than attorneys in the public sector.

In addition to criminal defense, you may choose from many areas of law including domestic law, real estate, corporate/business law, bankruptcy law, immigration law, or estate planning. If there is a law that covers a particular subject, you can choose to specialize in that specific area. You can also choose to become a sole proprietor who handles several areas of law for many clients or a corporate in-house attorney working for one client.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register