Tnstc — lost bags and how to file compliants

Hi All,

my father (age 63 ) travelled from villupuram to Thirchy that bus stopped in hotel . At the time my father went to lunch and came back bus went off and missing bag.
how can proceeded the legal for this case ..



At first complain to the bus service to trace the bag. If it could not be traced ask for compensation. You can also file complaint with the police. If everything fails, you can make a claim through consumer court. The case will be decided on merits.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics