LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   14 April 2015

Tips needed for 498a ?

498A and  two more cases are  filed against our family members,as my brother married an another Girl...why and how he took that step was : 

My brother married first in at the end of 2009yr....he was working under micro finance...

Then on the job role he got transferd from one place to another place. so he took along with him his wife too....so they were gng well.... but once she said i will go to myparents house and come back in week....but not it continued like that for year..so my parents and with caste elders made an meeting , they said we will send our daughter ..but no.. like this they continued 2 to 3 times.

so  by court my brother sent notices to come back ..but not...

so my brother did second marriage.....

on the marriage day they came up with police and arrested my brother ...and case is field against us....(the fact here is i was not aware and bot  present in the marriage , i was  working at different place (another state))

now the hearing s are going on ...

So my question is "I am preparing for Govt jobs that tooo for BANK JOBS" and one more is if i apply for passport , should i fill the details like  case is there or not ?

How to Quash my name ?

In job application should i fill the details of cases or not ?

So what are the precautions i should take care ?

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     14 April 2015

In job and passport applications, you should mention real facts and should not conceal any thing.  You file quash petition with the available evidence, but its success depends upon several considerations.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2015

Browse www.498a.org 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 April 2015

Going for quash depends on the merits and its only 30%  success. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register