LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     29 January 2015

Time taken for receiving the orders

Hi , I got divroce through MCD a month back. I am yet to recieve my orders. I was told by my lawyer that i would be getting them in 10-15 days. However i did not recieve them yet. What is the expected time period of getting those papers ? Also , how do i check my case online ? I have appeared in Rangarddy court , hyderabad. Please help. 

Thanks 

Learning

8 Replies

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     30 January 2015

Hi , Request you all to throw some light on my scenario. 

Appreciate your response. 

thanks 

Priya

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 January 2015

if you have your case number and in which court the case was heard then go to this website

https://ecourts.gov.in/services/cases/s_kiosk_order.php?state=D&state_cd=29&dist_cd=9

you will get the order copy online and once the order copy is kept in the website you will get the copy from the court

usually one week to 10 days takes and any mistake means again the copy has to be prepared again check with your lawyer for the same

gd dy (gd dy)     30 January 2015

nice to see u after break of long period.
if not mistaken, u r frm metro city.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 January 2015

Well advised by Mr. Mahesh , mostly the order copy is delivered /issued with in 10-15 days some times it delays as lack of staff and burden of work in the court , check the status of your order copy on www.ecourts.gov.in

Thank you Mahesh Sir and Joshi Sir. I have the case code. However as i already mentioned i appeared in Rangareddy court , hyderabad. I tried to verify it online. However , i am unable to select the court establishment. I mean under which court establishment it would be available. Could you please help me in that regard. 

"However , i am unable to select the court establishment. I mean under which court establishment it would be available"

if not mistkn, it is written on petition, summon, affidavit etc. documents related to court.
gld to knw genl. iq of well educated personalities of ur caliber. gd humour.
feel u r tking iq test of member of this forum.
r u teacher of kinder garden by profession ?

Well .. Appreciate your thought and accept your criticism.. .. However i am seriously not able to get the details .. And ya i do not have any copy of documents / affadavits which i have filed .. seriously ... it was MCD ..

admirer of ur humor.
any documents relate to court, it must bear all ref. details.
ld. seniors r well aware of it.
why i criticize to anyone. i simply drw ur attn.
by the way r u going to open a nursery there. if u don't mind my ex is in search of reliable baby sitting person fr our kid in ny. if u r thinking of settling there, pl. pm me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register