LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anitha   16 April 2017

Tikona threatening calls... From advocate

I was using tikona Internet service for a period of about one year. Due to personal reasons I need to change my residence. In this case I called and sent email to cancel the service. They didn't get the things in time. I left the place in that month end. I got a email bill generated for the next month. Called customer care and checked. They said I there were no usage but still u need to pay bill amount of 413rs for that. I said I already informed u people to disconnect the service and disconnected the cables before I left the place. U people should have closed the account and get ur things from the place on time. After a month u r calling and asking like this?. I sent a complaint mail also to customer care regarding this. It's almost 6 months now. I got a call from tikona advocate stating that she is gone file a civil case against me for not paying the bill. I said I have explained all this. She was threatening me tat my passport will be blocked and all. And I have to pay the money within one hour. Seriously pissed off. I then read through few articles in this forum that many have registered similar complaints against tikona. I thought to write mine and get suggestions. Pls do help.

Learning

8 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     16 April 2017

if you have sent an email to deactive the service and thereafter you haven't used their services. then in that case you have a good chance to stand. further, the alleged bill rasied by them needs to be disputed which it seems you have done vide your email to the customer care department.

Kindly furnish the mail copies and the bills rasied by them.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Anitha   16 April 2017

Thank u so much for the response. How can I attach emails in this.. Pls tell me.. I can share the emails to u

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2017

M/s Tikona should have cancelled the connection, as per your orders, within 7days.

Record all calls of said caller ( recovery agent or ladvocate whatever it is).

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2017

You may on the same cancellation email trail write to MD/CEO of M/s Tikona and ask him to withdraw the matter from recovery agency/agents and tender written apology and beg pardon for defaming you with false charges and mark a copy to TRAI,DoT.

You may lodge complaint with TRAI,DoT and TWEET to Minister.

M/s Tikona as per various publications seems to be notorious and indulging in unfair practices.

You can search all threads on M/s Tikona in “SEARCH” option.

You can pull M/s Tikona to DCDRF.

Tikona Care (CSE)     17 April 2017

Gentle Reminder Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona. This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Apr 15, 2016. Kindly share your details with us for further assistance. Regards, Tikona Care/

Rajneesh Chauhan (Businessman)     03 July 2017

dont pay a single money or respond to the caller who says they are advocate of tikona..they are totally fraud...he gives a scary story towards bill payment,but in india its never happen aganist you...and dont post any greivence to any where nothing can happen.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2017

M/s Tikona are under obligation to respond to the facts posted by you.

Bhat (BDM)     24 July 2017

Tikona is a professional fraud. When we bought a new house, we had requested for relocating the Tikona connection and device to the new address. The local engineer advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register