Astha   30 March 2016

Tikona broadband service: threatening calls

Hello,

Tikona Services

Billing Account Number : 124 854 468

USER ID : 1113229610

Plan Name : ADBBM4M750

Delhi

We applied for wifi connection of Tikona in June, 2015 and requested for discontinuation of service, due to very poor service, in October. We cleared our due bill. Still, every month we kept receiving emails and hard copy of bills and whenever we contact Customer Care service via call, they always apologize, update our request and ask us to ignore the bill. They always ignored our emails and never replied to it.

Today, we received a call from a (pretending to be) an Advocate on behalf of Tikona, who threatened us that Tikona has already lodged a Legal complaint in court and we have to pay Rs1653 or otherwise there would be dire consequences.

He called me and my husband several times from different numbers as below, pretending be different persons (Advocate Devidutt Chauhan, Mukesh Tripathi, Advocate Rajinder Chauhan). He threatened us and I do have all the call recordings as a proof.

I have below as proof:

• written emails - various cancellation requests,

• bills (hard copy) - showing 0Mb usage,

• Last payment receipt

• Threatening Call recordings - where the person is keep ranting about paying the bill or face the dire consequences.

Below are the numbers used to threaten us:

9711088453 , 7838265008, 9953340848, 9811698346, 9953075473, 9899326937, 9711087126, 8826693294

I want to file a case against Tikona. Please help, how can I proceed?

Learning

2 Replies

Kunal Godhwani   30 March 2016

If they would have filed a case you would have got a notice from the court, they are mere recovery agents who call from different numbers, dont panic just file a complaint before police station stating all your dificulties.

Tanushree   06 November 2017

Exact same thing happened to me today. For a connection which was discontinued in 2015, they are harassing me now. I paid them 2500 for the sake that they stop calling but I guess they won't. What do I do now? He is the same guy called Mukesh tripathi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register