Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ekta   26 November 2015

Threting by former employer

Hello Sir,

The thing I am discussing here is related to my previous employer ,I have ginven the interview in 2013 oct,and they have given me confirmation that I am selected on only one condition that I have to be shifted in nearby location,i agreed on their condition as I am living alone in this city.within 10 days i found a place for me in near by locality.during this period they called me twice to make me understood the process.They asked me to submit my original documents just as a formality,and they said they will give it back to me whenever I ask them to do so,till that time they havn't mentioned that their is any bond.I left my current job that time with 1 week notice period,when i went to join that comapny they put a paper in front of me with 2 yr bond,I was stuck that time and denied to sign any kind of bond but they manipulte me and get it signed,with many fake promises ,the job was in night shift after doing 6 month of that job due to health issue i left the job before leaving i provide them all the medical  test documents.

after 3 months of this incident they called me again that they will start a day shift for me,with a team and i have to handle that team,he will give me my desired salary with all the facility,with due respect i again joined his organization ,but he didn't took his promise and for next 8 months i was working alone there ,and during this period I always tell him that sir please bring atleast one more employee to work with me,but he didn't take me seriously ,during this time i got a good opportunity and left that job.

Now after 11 month of leaving that job he called me in my current office landline and abuse me with very cheap language like"  you can do anything for money",i understand your kind of girls",i can file a case of theft on you",you are a cheap girl,"i can inform your current employer about your character",and so on....he asked me meetin his office with a checque or either he will come to my office to threten me.

I told everything to my current employer in detail from starting they are with me ..

please suggest hat are the best step i can take in this regard.

Thanks alot sir

Ekta Singh

Learning

4 Replies

Kapil Yogesh   26 November 2015

Record the conversation as evidence and lodge compliant in police station.

Ekta   27 November 2015

Sir I can't record the conversation he is calling on my office landline.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2015

call nearest thana or dial 100 when you receive such call.

take present employer in confidence.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 November 2015

Record date/time of each call.Keep colleagues/witnesses by your side and press the voloume button and record.

When he calls you on landline ask the operator to transfer on mobile or landline handset that has fascility to call or give some time ad that time keep theladies police etc by your side or transfer on mobile or call back.

Educational Certificates are your personal property and no one has any lien on it.

Bond without any extar ordinary favor e.g some certified training from certified Instt that adds to qualification may not be worth even the piece of papaer on which it is written.

Keep access to female employees unions/Employees unions/Trade Union leaders and able labor law consultant and lodge complaint with police and unions.

YOu will need evidence to prove.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register