Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upasna   02 October 2015

Threats from tikona networks

Hello All,

I have been facing a lot of issues from Tikona Digital Network service provider. Below are my details:

BAN: 124680057

User ID: 1113060200

When I placed my request for a new connection the service engineers were here at my home within 24 Hours to set everything up and activate my account They also took the installation charges and 2 months rental in advance. Unfortunately, they never cared about the problems I am facing with the network. I placed several requests regarding the technical issues I was facing, but the service I received was not at all satisfactory.

I finally decided to get rid of the service provider and placed several requests for a disconnection. My request was rejected as they said that they can still see usage in my Account. I sent them several email statings my MAC id and that there has been no usage associated with my MAC id and I am ready to pay any usage that you may see associated with my MAC id. They were never able to explain to me why I am still being charged for the service not used by me.

The customer care whenever contacted told me to ignore the messages and emails I am getting for payment of my outstanding amount as I am not liable to pay anything. After all this, I received a letter from Halai & Co (Advocates)  threatning me to pay the outstanding amount of Rs. 1673.

Can anyone please guide me on how to deal with such an unprofessional company? How can I make sure that they stop messaging and mailing me and my connection is terminated?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Learning

5 Replies

Raghwendra Tiwari (Advocate)     03 October 2015

You send a reply of that legal notice mentioning that you made request for disconnection of your account from that date and the said company didnot disconnect my account therefore, i am not liable to pay any amount after that date.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     03 October 2015

File a case against them in Consumer Court

arikkris88   30 June 2016

HI Upasana

How it was resolved finally? Did you pay the wrong amount asked by tikona?

HarryAOliver   14 September 2020

The recovery server could not be contacted error During Mac Upgrade to macOS High Sierra - [Fixed], Download the full installer of macOS High Sierra | Contact for free diagnosis best advice

Vishesh Kumar   10 November 2020

Greetings!

First of all, do you have any proof that you have requested for disconnection. Secondly, also reply to the legal notice that you were told by Customer Care services who were representing Tikona at that time to Ignore those messages.

Thanks!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register