Share More

Ravi   04 August 2015

Threatning mail from tikona

Dear Tikona,

Billing Account Number : 116 816 810

Service ID : 1105354346

Plane Name : ADBBM2M1000

New delhi

I was having  prepaid plan ( ADBBM2M1000) which means paid amount for 1 month before the services but for many months service was interrupting frequently  so I informed Tikona customer care they sent one guy to check the issue. He came to my home and checked the issue and explained me one new building disturb signals from the tower so we can not provide services further and you can get refund amount from Tikona for balance. I called Tikona customer care and explained this issue and asked them to stop the invalid services and refund the money they replied they take steps for my request. But I did not get any response from Tikona. I lodged a disconnection request on 5th May 2015 but no one contacted me from tikona for few days then i called tikona customer care to know the status then the guy told me that no any disconnection request had been made by you, so i told him that i have a call recording of that, if you want to hear. Then after june i got a bill to pay from tikona for june period. i tried to contact tikona but it was never connected then i mail them and told them the situation they did not replied on that. Then one day tikona mailed to that your connection is terminated and  you need to return the device and if you fail to do so Rs.1500 will be charged and i replied them that i have no intention to keep the device and just want the balance amount for the period whoich i have not used your service., but tikona did not replied as well.  After 2 months they sending mail and letter from legal associated that i have to pay Rs1500.and recently i got a bill of july month also. me and asked to pay for new bill(for no services periods) again and again I explained the them the problem to Tikona.

It is100% Threatening with out any reply on my mail and suddenly you sending me mail to Pay Rs 1500. It is very humiliating without any talk or reply suddenly tikona sending me letters from lawyers and mail me to pay Rs.1500 without reson. I have all the mails and call recording if tikona want to hear it. 

Please let Tikona answers my question below

Why I should pay Rs1500 for when i said i am ready to give the device. and no one contacted me to take back the device. Giving back the device is not my responsibility it is yours to contact and take the device.

Why Tikona;s Advocate Threatening me with out any legal notice and forcing me to pay the amount ?

When I get my remaining amount what i paid for non services periods by Tikona ?

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     04 August 2015

Mr. Ravi!

It seems the service provider took you for a ride. you need to respond to the Adv. legal notice. Kindly appoint an Advocate who shall prepare appropriate reply to the Legal Ntoice and also mention the corrcect facts and ask for refund of the payment made by you for not availing the proper service. Further, you are willing toretun the deivce so there is no question to pay the Rs. 1500/- to them.

You may call on the below number for legal assistance, if required.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register