Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaswant Singh (Development Officer)     17 July 2013

Threatning by facebook

Respected one

I have patnership with my far inlaw family. But after a year there was dispute b/n us. after that my unknwon person started to harras my sister through sms and my sister lodged complain , and sms sender discloded name of my far brother in law as master mind behind it but after a few days sms sender changed his statement that under presure of girl's brother i had dislosed name of his brother in law that is i planned to disclose his name but he accepted that i am sms sender so police not registered my brother in law in FIR but that person is under police process.

But after that a new person started threatning me on facebook that our gang will beat you and u r going again and again police station that is useless . he is saying that my Boss( indirecly indicating to my brother in law) had done but you could not do anything.

Then again i lodged a complain to DSP with facebook screen shots . Now each and everything i proved that my brother in law is behind of  all going on game and after that my far brother in law begged pardon me in written form that i appologies for going on matter but we dont want to leave him. that's why my in law family is pressuring me to to roll back my complain otherwise your wife will lodge complain agaist you that her inlaw family is tourchering her and demanding dowry. Not only that DSP is also saying if you don't come to any point of compromise then i will order to do 751 of both parties.

So there  two questions:

1. If i have proved that my brother in law is guilty with proofs then is this possible that police can apply  751 on me also.

2. What can do for my in law family for threatning me to complain for harrasing my wife and demand of dowry.

Learning

2 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     17 July 2013

@Jaswant

I do not know a lot about 751, if can be done against you or not.

But, I suggest you go and quote your query on www.lawkonect.com. From here you will get a reliable written response from a practising lawyer. 

Regards

prakharved (Medical officer)     17 July 2013

@Jaswant

I do not know a lot about 751, if can be done against you or not.

But, I suggest you go and quote your query on www.lawkonect.com. From here you will get a reliable written response from a practising lawyer. With that help you can make an informed decision on the issue.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register