Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     17 August 2016

Threating case to me my wife and famiy

mam 
            i have filed partition suit on my fathers named property ,i am staying outside of my village.  now my 3 elder brothers are jointly file a counter claim on 2 propertys which  1  is registred on my own name and another registered in my wife own name. i am a govt service holder .i have purchased the land on 1969 from my own tution income (rs-5000/) and that time i am unmarried 27 age.another i have purchased another plot on 1999 on my wife name and construct a house on the same plot the by help of retired money and bank loan (i have all proof).but now my elder brothers are enjoying on my fathers named property by cultivating the land and collect rent out money in our village.now they  counter claim  u also add that two property which is registred on my own name and  my wife own name that also joint property now case is pending on court .now they surpressed by my partition suit

now they are (my 3elder brother sons )threatnining to me and my wife and my family,  where we met our other family relatives function occassion they said that u withdraw that partition suit otherwise we smash and kill your family.by bombing or motor acccident by use other people .they are jeolous for see my devloping esablished family. .

plz suggest me in this regard now my age is 73 retd govt servend they are uneducated  i cant say they can do anything.                     thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2016

The author has initiated many threads.

Readers/members/experts may  go thru these e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=140877&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register