LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshuman   25 June 2015

Threatening to marry on basis of chat and photos

Hello everyone, I am Anshuman from Delhi, I am a marine engineer by occupation. I have been drawn into some trouble regarding which I would like you people to please help me and let me get out of this. So here I would illustrate the facts to you - I was introduced to a girl in Delhi airport last year by one of my senior, and that time we just met and go. Then after a few months, when I again came India, then she came to meet that senior officer of mine, and then we had a photograph clicked together and thats it. Thereafter, she sent me a friend request on facebook, then after only 2 days of befriending her, we both engaged in s*x chat regularly for about 2 days. Then that girl expressed her desire to marry me, but I denied. But, now she is pressurizing me to marry her on the basis of that photograph clicked together and the s*x chat we did. I did not ever had any physical s*xual relationship with her. I want help from the people in this forum for whether she can take any legal action against me, if there is any possibility, what are the remedies for me to get out of this and how shall I get all this sorted out? Please help me taking into consideration with Cyber laws and IPC and anything you may feel like substantial. Hoping for some responsible replies from your side. 

Regards, 

Anshuman Singh

Learning

4 Replies

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     25 June 2015

You both are mature, here social media is used to communicate each other to know theirself well, thou as you reffered to have not gone beyond your natural limit, it is better fot you to have forgotten her episode to avoid any further misdoing from her end, you are an engineer an educated and responsible professional                                                                              you should understand with the repercussion what you'r doing Mr

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     26 June 2015

Hello Anshuman I can see that you are worried about your life and personal liberty and there is a chance that she might implicate you in a false case. I can help you with having a defence evidence in which you shall be almost free of any frirvlous litigation. regards Gagandeep Goel Advocate 0 987 220 6969.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     25 September 2015

She cannot do any harm to you. Just blackmailing tactics 

Nathaniel Peter (M.Sc (C.S))     05 November 2015

Vinod Passy sir,

I am getting killing threats from my relatives if I won't leave my house. My parents has 1 crore property  and the property is in my mother's name and even my parents and my sister are with them to kill me. Even I had a Love chat with a Srilankan girl but later she was married to other one as I live far away in Hyderabad and we honestly stopped our relation and we never met physically. My relatives hacked this topic and shared with my friends and neighbours and foolishly threatening me when I honestly stopped our love or chat relation with her after her marriage. 

They said that they can even buy you or anyone to turn against me as they succeeded by turning my friends and neighbours against me. They are contantly asking me to suicide. They succeeded in making me completely alone by removing me from my job. I am not afraid even if they kill me.  They said that they will make me remain jobless and unmarried  by giving bribes or sleeping with them as 1/3 property will go to me if I marry. What action should I take to cope with my life ?

Did they gave me any kind of drugs as I sometimes feel sleepy all day ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register