Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Kumar (SE)     07 April 2017

Threatening calls from police station

Hi 
My wife filed 498 a complaint. Now she want to come to come family life as usual. I am not ready to accept her. I told the same thing in counselling. The SI threatening me that he will file a FIR and will send notice to my company. He is threatening me you will loose your job . Actually i am working in MNC Company. will it get affected to my job? My wife files a false complaint now i proved it in counselling it false. so she want to come back. I am not ready to accept her. If she files FIR will it get effected to MY job in MNC? Please suggest me what i need to do in this situvation

Learning

3 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     08 April 2017

It will not effect your job.  But may rob your mental peace.

stanley (Freedom)     08 April 2017

@ Author 

Record the SI calls and when time comes in your case submit the same . For 498 A case you have to be present for each and every hearing .Regarding effecting your job only your company can tell about the same .Any case filed distrubs your mental peace and along with it time and money is lost .

Consult your lawyer accordingly and intimate him the SI will be put in his place when the evidence is produced in court .When counselling fails the matter goes back to court .

Next she will file is DV act for right to residence . Where in the court can pass a protection order if her allegations are proved . File for Divorce and finish off the matter .

windowsxp   15 April 2017

Record the calls, talk to your HR and tell her it's a family issue it wont effect your job but you will loose money, mental peace, time, so go for a settlement if they come forward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register