LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaidehi   12 December 2015

Threatening call from relicance agencey

I received a threatening call from RELICANCE  today from the number asking me to appear in Pune court tomorrow and pay a fine of 1500 RS

Customer A/c Number : 9371826259

Relationship No. :500002892557

I already close this number before 4 months i also recived final & Last bill of zero due from Reliance still i am getting thretenning calls from number :- 93275720271, 9373319132 

Today I got one mail also

You can also pay your Reliance outstanding  through NEFT and the details is as follows

Bank Name         Standard Chartered

Account No         22905207684

IFSC CODE        SCBL0036084

ACCOUNT NAME RELIANCE WEBSTORE LIMITED

CAF NO    500002892557

MDN         9371826259

Amount   1500

After making the payment,  please provide UTR code and Transaction ID & your Bank Name

you can also pay by  Cheque (Account Payee)  in the name of RWSL  CAF No xxxxxxxxxxxxx and courier on the following  address. 

Reliance Communication LTD: Office No.A-1,Bldg: B-18,Kubera Park Society,Near Lulla Nagar Chowk,Kondhwa, Pune-411040 

According to my knowlege no Telecom  company ask t py bills through NFT and secondly this mail was send through "zen.enterprises@gmail.com"  gmail never used by any telecom cmpany to send email to customer they use standard commercial domains.

I want to file cmpalint against this people

Please help. me ..........

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2015

Was the connection, bills isued by RELIANCE WEBSTORE LIMITED?

Did you ever pay by instrument in the name of RELIANCE WEBSTORE LIMITED?

It is in all probabilities a fraudster, impersonator.

Record the calls.

Lodge police complaint at once, under proepr acknowledgment.

Thereafter lodge written complaint with reliance CC/nodal officer and attach the call recording,email,police complaint and demand reply in writing only so as to be recieved with next 3 days.

vaidehi   12 December 2015

Thanx for guidance . Fortunatly I do not pay or transfer any money . I written email to nodal officer and ask for confermation of such communication is directed from Reliance communication or not and complete account details . as soon as I get all detailing I will  file complaint against it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register