Threatening by wife

Instructional Designer

My wife filed RCR against me and negotiated me to come and join. Since I refuesed, she threatens me to put DV and 498a case against me. Is it possible to put DV and 498a after filing RCR by her?

N.A

Yes, she can file the cases.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email Id:ramachary64@gmail.com

She is having rights to file DV cases. Section 20 Domestic Violence Act, ensure that women are paid maintenance by the husband. Section 26 of the Act further lays down that the maintenance paid under the Act, would be in addition to maintenance paid under any other law being in force for the time being. 

When she files DV case falsely claiming you beat her up, you will realize that it might have been better to actually have given her a few tight slaps once in a while to keep her in control.

Total likes : 1 times

Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com

Keep your Lawyer Ready..

Free legal advice and legal aid cell

Yes. She can file. If she threatens, get her talk recorded for future use.

Bangalore

Originally posted by : Nathan
My wife filed RCR against me and negotiated me to come and join. Since I refuesed, she threatens me to put DV and 498a case against me. Is it possible to put DV and 498a after filing RCR by her?

Yes, she is well within her rights to file any case against you including DV and four ninety eight a.

Consultant

Better to join her, and download various tips to maintain yourself during RCR period, keep the tip as redyrecknor in your pocket (hidden) And later (after 1 yr.) file divorce. GOOD LUCK

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics