LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Threatened of a transfer/suspension in govt. teacher job

since yesterdy i had posted my queries in forum and expert section under labour and service law.but no one has cared to reply so far.so i am reposting here...

in a delhi govt school i'm teacher for 3 yrs.

my vice principal has always been biased against me & disliked me from the beginning.
even though i worked pretty well and students are quite satisfied with my teaching.
i had once complained against 2-3 teachers' misbehavior who are close to her.so she started pressurising me to take a transfer to another school which i refused.
this made her furious.now off late she has been issuing me letters and show cause notices over very reasons like not checking notebooks on time,reaching class 10 minutes late,etc.she always tries to show she manages the school v.well.she yells and screams at me publically even in front of students,staff,IVth class employees etc over minor errors.off late she has been threatening she'll get my transfer done or get me suspended.all the teachers support her because she's too lenient with them and lets them do dadagiri with me in school.

once or twice replied to her boldly that she must maintain my dignity atleast in front of students in front of whom she has no right to shout at me.
this infuriated her and made her even more verbally aggressive.
a few days later,an important file which was under my custody that showed accounts of money distributed to students through their class teachers got stolen.she's issued a letter over that as well.

few days later,a set of answersheets that i had checked also got stolen.

i keep replying to her letters thru speed post,and that's making her even more furious.
there are bigger mistakes and blunders committed by all other teachers which she always ignores.they never get any letters and show cause notices.some of their mistakes/blunders are:

1. selling jewellery,kurtis,cosmetics in school to colleagues occasionally

2. coming school at 7:30 to 7:45 even though reaching time is 7:15.but marking attendance as 7:15.however if students get late,they are made to stand for 20- minutes more separately in the ground as "punishment"

3. not going to class for many days or going very late

4. making students cheat in exams

5. standing in groups during assembly and gossipping even though teachers' diary has clearly stated teachers are not to do this.

6. few teachers(who are favourites of principal) sometimes go to nearby shopping centre to do their household shopping,return and then show their purchases in staffroom.

7. gossipping loudly in staffroom.

and many more things..

please tell me is there any way i can stop her from getting me suspended or transferred?whom shud i approach?i have no contacts in education department.i am a needy person with no extra income.my parents are retired with no pension,whom i support all alone.

i am yet to be confirmed as permanent teacher.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register