LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

papiya mondal das   13 December 2016

Threaten call from delhi court

I had 3 numbers of Idea celluiar company due to excess bill amount i complete the bill on 26th october and said the concern person to stop those line.In that time they said ok mam we will stop your line,and after that i never used those number for a single time.Now from yesterday i got a call from some person and they said that i m calling from Delhi court and a case file against you from advocate vikram rana.You need to come down delhi for resolve this matter.Now i simply shocked and cant understand what i will do please suggest me what can i take step

Learning

7 Replies

Prakash Deep (Student )     13 December 2016

you can hire an advocate in Delhi, whom will produce relevant information in this regard 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2016

NO court and NO person from a court make such calls.

You should be aware of it.

This is someone impersonating as employee of court.

Record calls and lodge police complaint and handover everything to your own counsel at your location. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2016

Hope you have call log and details vide which you had instructed to canell/discontinue?

Sachin (N.A)     13 December 2016

Originally posted by : papiya mondal das
I had 3 numbers of Idea celluiar company due to excess bill amount i complete the bill on 26th october and said the concern person to stop those line.In that time they said ok mam we will stop your line,and after that i never used those number for a single time.Now from yesterday i got a call from some person and they said that i m calling from Delhi court and a case file against you from advocate vikram rana.You need to come down delhi for resolve this matter.Now i simply shocked and cant understand what i will do please suggest me what can i take step

Don't trust these fake calls from recovery agents.

No court/police/lawyer inform orally to opposite party before taking legal action.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 December 2016

In addition to what experts guided......

Also issue a notice under CP Act to service provider and seek information on 

a)Details of calls if any billed for the number

b)Any demand for payment of such bills, with copy of such notices and service proof.

c)confirmation that these accounts ceased to exist after subscribed expressed her willingness to terminate the connection.

d)Calls if any made by service provider to subscriber with such names, date, time.

e)present status of billing.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     14 December 2016

File a [police complaint. and until receives summons from court forget abot court. This call could be a hoax.Or some one impersonating as court employee. If you appreciate this answer please give me all my profile likes.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2016

DO you have call log and details vide which you had instructed to canell/discontinue?

You have the option to write to telecom operator that on dated;..................time............from call made from phone number to phone number, attended by Mr/Ms......................you had instructed to disconnect. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register