LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil MMA (SERVICE)     06 August 2017

Threat from my sister in law

Dear Experts I would like to Adress my concern which i am currently facing due to troubled marriage. I am a 35 year old male married since 2012 blessed with a baby boy. I had taken a property in 2015 in Thane with my wife with loan fully taken by me. The reason for joint property was easy succesion of my asset in the event of my death. Now comes the real story. Out of no where, my wife has started to show her Suparnaka character. She and my Inlaws are forcing me to relinquish my share fully to my wife name or my sister in law in the form of Gift deed. They have been constantly threatening me with DIRE Consequences to me and my Old age parents thru their So called HIFI contacts in Political parties and Influential people. My wifes Mothers home is located in a Plush Suburb of Bandra Pali Hill which is a 3 Bedroom Flat. I am still wondering why are they asking me to do so. I am a bit worried now since i Might be a victim of agression and fear for my life. Please advise. Rgds

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Sheetal D Bhutada (Advocate)     06 August 2017

After going through your query.

you require to start with legal proceeding against these all.

you no need to make any gift deed in any ones name under fear.

don't worry, be fearless. I would advise you furthermore in detail.

Adv. Sheetal
1 Like

Thanks Ms Sheetal Ji... BTW the name which I am using is a Decoy name in order to hide my real identity... I have call recordings of Threats but have held back for now due to ill health of my parents... I never expected this kind of behaviour from my wife and this is a STARK WARNING TO ALL UNMARRIED AND MARRIED men NOT to Take property even in their own name,... I fear Either i Might be kidnapped or they may stage Kidnapping of Child in order to force me to sell the House and eat up Money... Her mother is a Divorcee and her Sister in law reflects her good Character in outside world, but in reality there is EVIL filled in her minds... 

1 Like

You can register FIR against Kidnapped and other criminal activity.

but soon you have to go for Divorce under such circumstances.

if you need further assistance you can contact me.
1 Like

PM your contact details.. 

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 August 2017

Swapnil, by giving details about your in laws Like 3 BHK pali hill etc, you have already identified yourself. By the way who are these hi-fi political persons who are threatening an aam admi and his old mother?

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 August 2017

Adv Sheetal D, you have advised him to file FIR for kidnapped. Who is kidnapped?

Adv Sheetal D Bhutada (Advocate)     24 August 2017

Respected Sir

please read detail conversation.

then you will know.

please read query just above my advise of kidnap.

please it's request to go complete discussion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register