LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maheep   25 May 2016

Threat and abuse by wife

Namaste to Learned Counsel Jee, Respectfully i inquire a question and looking for Guidance from Layers in kaanon.com . Sir/Madame, I am having problem with my martial life & separated from my wife for almost 10 months, I have had 7 months proceeding in Caw , Fir filled got NB in Delhi. Few Days back recovery of articles left by my wife was done at my home. As she is ill mannered she started abusing nonstop as she landed in my doorstep, cops and lady IO were not able to control her they called the 100 no control room and local cops came. I have all this in recording, I have been told to draft a complaint and deposit with transcripttion and video recording I have made. Can any lawyer sahaab share what should I write, if they have drafted anything like this and can share, it will be of great help. Thanking you in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     25 May 2016

File RCR rightaway asking her to come back.  She wont come back, and wait till you win RCR< then file divorce, based on desertion and no s*x in married life beyond 1 year, you will get divorce.

(Guest)
Discuss details with an experienced lawyer to draft adequate grounds for a case. Forum is not effective for this work. Usually I advice against starting any new cases in such matters. But getting a criminal case started on wife will improve chances for you to arrive and settlement and move forward with life.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 May 2016

Best suggestion at this stage is to act according to the expertise and wisdom of UR local lawyer,who will be the person to assist U legally in the court.The court after verification of the electronic evidences and concludes that they are valid  may put them on record.

lucky12321 (Job)     25 May 2016

Never file RCR it's waste of time and money. Why you want to back your lovely wife when she already complained in CAW against you and your family sooner or later you will receive gift in form of 498a/125/DV cases..just start collecting the evidences/records all conversation...

Regards,

Lucky

A walk alone (-)     25 May 2016

Record all her conservation. Collect evidence related to cruelty. Save all call recording and messages. File divorce on cruelty basis with the help of these evidence. Dnt file RCR its only wastage of time. Time during try MCD also. Its better to take MCD if she agree and pay one time alimony. Roaming court is only wastage of time and money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register