Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (Enginner)     25 September 2017

Theft at home

Hi Team,

Need your kind advice.

Around 20 days ago a theft came at my house around 3 am and stolen Mobile, Wallet and Jewelry. We tried to catch that thief as we got to awake but he pushed my sister and jumped from roof , I lodged an FIR.

My family member has recognized that thief as he use to Rome around and used to come at my neighbor’s house.

We informed same to police and my neighbor had shown thief’s house too.

After too many follow up police told us that they are searching for thief.

One day Police came at my place with empty wallet and said someone thrown them at police station as it had your ID’s we wanted to update you.

After few days thief’s Aunty came at my place with Mobiles and few of jewelry (which as theft) and she was requesting us to don’t do anything to thief.

I was confused and informed Police (I/O) and he said take the stuffs. I am coming in some time.

He came after couple of hours till then thief’s aunty left and Police asked for stuffs I handed over all the items to Police.

Police was asking me to cancel the FIR then they will give my items back. I said no I have to take thief to the Court.

Then Police said we will search for him and until we get the thief you will not get your stuffs. Also he told us that don’t tell this to anyone that items were given by thief’s Aunty we will show it as recovered from thief when we arrest him.

Police has taken my ID Proof and bills of phone with my sign they told me that they will need it for filing the case.

It’s been couple of weeks and police has not responded yet.

Please suggest how can I take it forwarded also is police doing correct to keep my stuffs them. There are no way to get the items as police is saying until we will get the thief you will not get the stuffs? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register