LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     01 November 2016

Thank contributor

How to get thank contributor below one's profile in LCI.

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 November 2016

Click at the Thumb Up button below name of contributor.

I donot see any thumb up button.

Thank you Mr Kumar Doab. Do you see any thumbs up button below my profile? I want to get that thanks thumbs up button below my profile. How can I get it?

Sachin (N.A)     01 November 2016

Originally posted by : SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ
Thank you Mr Kumar Doab. Do you see any thumbs up button below my profile? I want to get that thanks thumbs up button below my profile. How can I get it?

You cant see your own thanks up button. See your button in this image

For more info about thanks contact Ms Usha Kapoor 

She is the best member for this 

Thank you very much Sachin. I too thought so but was doubtful. You did a good job by sending me the picture of my own profile.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     05 November 2016

# 7

Originally posted by : SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ 
I donot see any thumb up button.

This is the case with my account too since very very long time, only that even the SEND PM BUTTON is not visible. Any help?

On second thought, feel it may also be the case that these two buttons are not visible for the same account, but is visible for others?

Whatever the case be, this query/doubt has been raised by quiet some members & may kindly be clarified/attended.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2016

While you are logged in, you can't view it below your own name.

Other's can view it below your name.

Right now I can view it below everyone's name except mine.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     05 November 2016

# 9

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
While you are logged in, you can't view it below your own name.

Other's can view it below your name.

Right now I can view it below everyone's name except mine.

But this was not the case in 2011, 2012. These buttons were very much visible even 8 - 12 months ago. Some changes have been made since then & have not been announced.

Whatever it be, the Reply has settled the confusion conclusively & is duly acknowledged, "Thank you very much".

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2016

Dear Sh. P. Suresh,

I don't remember.

Moreover I have never bothered about thanks at LCI. 

Probably after 2011-12 or 8 months back it was removed so that one does not start thanking oneself.

There have been some complaints on manipulations on thanks count, also.

# 11

It should definitely be recorded that the issue pointed at, "One thanking oneself did exist & distinctly remember having come across such cases then. Also recall having seen that some members had thanked themselves multiple times, all for superficial stuff etc   !!!!   ".

This is a good decision. But then, LCI could have announced this on the portal itself.

Well Sir, thank you for this piece of value addition as well.     -     Alongside, it is acknowledged that the reply is courteous enough & has come promptly, all in matter of minutes. It is good fortune to have discovered you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register