Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MonuDeepPune (Service)     07 August 2015

Terrace in office space

Hello,

I am planning to buy an office space in Pune. The office space has a terrace. I am thinking if I can cover the terrace with sheets and build a cabin for myself to work. Is it permissible? In case I need to take permission from PMC, what does it take? The terrace is open and the office above us can see us sitting there and in liew of privacy I am thinking it would be better if I cover it with some sheets and make use of that area. Please guide me of legal implications here

Jay

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     07 August 2015

Hello!

Open terrace cannot be used for permananet office area as it is for common access and also commercial use canot be granted by the Municipal Corporation. You may speak wit the municipal ward office, if you want to do kutch constrcution, subject to NOC from the Society and the PMC.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

1 Like

MonuDeepPune (Service)     07 August 2015

Hello Rohit Sir,

Thanks for your reply. This is not an open terrace for common access. This is a terrace which is private to my office space and this is a commercial building. So do I still need to get permission? I am just putting up temperary cover and not constructing walls etc. Planning to put white sheet on top and aluminium frame

Jay

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 August 2015

As per plan pass of PMC the space is open so u can not construction without permisson of PMC.

First u Plan Pass then do construction.

PMC NoC is necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register