Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar Bhatia (Teacher Computer Science)     22 December 2014

Termination without reason

Dear Sir

Thanks for the previous guidance regarding my termination.

As told earlier that the management is trying to terminate me and my wife without giving the reason. There are some points which I want to tell you.

1. There is a clause written in our appointment letter that the management can terminate the services without assigning any reason with 3 months salary or notice.

2. The Appointment letter was signed by the President of School, not by the principal which was for one year probation.

3. For next two years we got extension of probation which was signed by the principal of the school.

4. After 3 years, no extension or confirmation letter was given to us though our name is on roll and we are getting the salary and working.

My questions are:

a) Can the president of the school sign the appointment letter as I have heared that it is the authority of the principal only.

b) There are no reasons to terminate us, no memos or the chargesheet or evidences in our full tenure of service in the school. so in that case the clause written in our appointment letter (that they may terminate us without giving any reason ) goes against us or not.

c) We have given excellant results in last 5 years so can they terminate us.

Kindly Guide us sir

Thanks and Regards

Amit Bhatia

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 December 2014

Continue in the same thread. Related the service conditions with service rules advocated by board that has granted affiliation e.g. CBSE..... and state education act.... These are available on their websites. The signing authority can be decided by board resolution. If max. Probation period is 2Y then post this period service can be deemed as confirmed, however the language and statements should be carefully examined by a competent Labor Law Consultant/Service matters Lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register