Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Singh   28 September 2016

Termination without a communicated reason

Hi,
I have worked for a company for about 1.7 years. They have a process of everyone signing bond for 2 years. Though though negotiating with manager I was able to convince to release me 2 months prior to Bond period ( have it on email). Afterwards, behaviour of the manager was indifferent and it was totally unprofessional. I decided to speak to HR and they terminated me without any discussion. Afterwards, its been a nightmare of them misrepresenting the facts, allegations etc.  ( I have all the communication on email). They have sent me termination letter citing Misbehaviour, performance and insubordination as the reason for termination. They have also said  they have given me reasons, though there were no reason ever given verbal/written. They are not responding to my mails for FnF. they have caused mental harassment, agony and professionally ruptured my image. The principles of natural justice were not followed as well. Please let me know what option I have, can I drag them to courts? Will this matter to be pursued though Labour court or civil court.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 September 2016

Title of the query is:'Termiantion without Communicated Reason"

You have posted in query that:

" They have sent me termination letter citing Misbehaviour, performance and insubordination as the reason for termination.'

Apparently there is contradiction and the termination is citing Misconduct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register