LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankita   24 January 2017

Termination of employment in a private ltd company

I am working with Gofynd.com a Private ltd company as a Team lead for delights team, and my senior asked me to discontinue the service ony on the notice 15 days. I have been working here since 4 months now, and the reasons provided for discontinuation is not related to my job profile they had offered. I do not feel its correct because he is doing it only on the grounds of work issues and time management issues. They expect me to do Analytic reports when I am not from that background. They are not willing to give 1 months notice too. Please suggest, I have a family to run. Thanks

Learning

17 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     24 January 2017

"working here since 4 months"

Were you working under some sort of probation?

"he is doing it only on the grounds of work issues and time management issues"

Well...if employment is being terminated on the grounds of 'work issues', what is your grievance really? I might have understood had the terimination been for extraneous reasons, not related work; but the opposite !!! What's is the error in that?

"They expect me to do Analytic reports when I am not from that background"

a. Was your job profile and broad responsibilities conveyed to you in writing?

b. If not, was a demand made in writing, asking you to do this "Analytic report"?

c. Is it unusual in general practice and usage in your field for people working as "delights' team leader" (whatever that might be) to do "Analytic report"?

d. Were the terms and conditions of appointment, salary, service and severance conveyed to you in writing?

Regardless of these, one months' notice is resonable demand and you should insist that you be given at least that (unless there is any other condition in writing to the contray or any other fact that you may have missed sharing here); use the notice period to look for an alternative job; don't pin hopes on your present position.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 January 2017

Firm up your next employment ASAP.

Once you have another employment in hand, you can negotiate to get relieved with go comments and proper relieving documents. 

The bosses may agree to extend the notice (verbal/in writing) to 30 days and even more.

You need to be skillful to resolve the matter in your favor.

Since you have mentioned your designation as Team Leader the duties on record might/might not provide you coverage under labor Laws.

If you are not covered then you may have to approach civil courts for damages. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 January 2017

All those issues e.g; work issues and time management issues, Analytic reports etc are communicated to you in writing?

Have they offered to train you for jobs that you are not well versed with?

Are you asked to discontinue employment in writing?

Are you being asked to resign? Do you have any evidence of being asked to resign? 

Are you being asked to resign with immediate effect?

Are you confirmed in employment or under probation period?

Are you a member of any employee's/trade unions? 

What are your exact nature of duties on record? Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc ?

The onus to prove that you were asked to resign may fall upon you.

(Guest)

Hi Ankita,

Beware of Kumar Doab, a fake expert (without real identity, without photo, without his location in his profile). As of his habit, he always tries cleverly to sidetracks the issues to entirely new direction with his multiple posts consisting of wrong, confusing an vague advice with totally unconcerned multiple pages of downloadable links to make the problem more complex due to which you can feel as if your problem is quite complicated. Although puts innumerable irrelevant questions to the querist, but normally he does not suggest any workable solution to a solution seeker even after his irrelevant 8-10 posts.

As of his habit, through his multiple posts, at first, he normally advises a person to contact some very able counsel and then recommends the names of some of his favourable lawyers, but not knowing much about the subject matter, probably for earning his commission through them.

Since I have cautioned you against his vague advice, now you will see, his session to abuse me would start soon.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     25 January 2017

With all due respect Mr. Dhingra, I think we can avoid getting personal here. I may agree or disgree with Mr. Doab's views and opinions, but I don't think that gives me a right to attack the personal integrity of a Member. If Mr. Doab is deliberately, or even on account of ignorance, misguiding anyone, all of us not only have an opportunity but a indeed a solemn duty to point it out to an uninitiated Querist. Further, if Mr.Doab,as you state, or for that matter any Member is indulging in a shameful act as soliciting, it should be reported to the Moderators (I do hope this Forum has Moderators and is not a free-for-all jungle!). But I'd prefer to do it gracefully rather than indulge in a  mud slinging contest! Regards.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 January 2017

Dear Mr. Atul (public ID) Lawyer, Scholar,

There are two experts at LCI that have not earned a single penny to this moment upto date from LCI.

Shri  Rajendra K Goyal, Shri Kumar Doab

We have been gentle and respectful to fellow members/experts.

Shri  Rajendra K Goyal  also has been and is now also severe indecorous attack.

It has been almost 7 years for me at LCI.

To appraise yourself you need to go thru the threads placed under the profile of Dhingra.

You will realize that he has not spared anyone be it :::querist/authors/members/experts/admin:: in more than last 7 years I have joined LCI.

You will see the instances where /members/experts have written that:: “Dhingra must not post in query/thread initiated by them”…………………….” Dhingra;; Don’t you have anything else to do”.

We all experts have extended and extended  our threshold limits by avoiding, ignoring, indecorous, abusive, intimidating, coercive, provocative comments of Dhingra.

After our even our threshold limits have been crossed; we will give befitting reply to attacks of Dhingra.

You may visit my profile and see for yourself the nuisance Dhingra has littered in dead of night yesterday and also other comments of other members, experts, querists, authors. 

Dear Ankita,

You may without any hesitation post the reply to all points raised and we will exert to help you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2017

very sorry to see that as and when Mr Kumar Doab replies Mr Dhingra comes to contracdict him.

Then Mr Kumar Doab will react.

I request them not to repeat on this thread.

(Guest)

Mr. Atul,

Thanks for your unwarranted suggestion, without knowng any background. If you didn't like factual caution to the querist about a fake person, you could well have ignored that.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     25 January 2017

Originally posted by : P. S. DHINGRA: sssfi2016@gmail
Mr. Atul,

Thanks for your unwarranted suggestion, without knowng any background. If you didn't like factual caution to the querist about a fake person, you could well have ignored that.

Dear Dhingra Unkil. My suggestion was most definitely warranted given the untempered language you employed. I think, in attemtping to chastise me you perhaps meant unasked (not unwarranted). Be that as it may. I guess I can now understand where Mr. Doab and Mr. Sudhir's comments are coming from. And I will gladly take your suggestion and ignore you henceforth. [Bows]

Dhingra,

Any expert, member, querist, author will be deciding about him/her at LCI, not Dhingra (You).

My persona is loudly visible and available in all threads place under my profile at LCI.

Your photo of a very old man of nearly 80 years and "Jackaal of All Trades" profile that you advertise at LCI is fake, misleading, decptive and is aimed to allure unsuspecting querist/authors and extract FEES from them.

Your conduct at LCI with querist/authors/members/experts/admin has been despicable in all years.

Your conduct has become all the more abusive in last 8-10 months and it is loudly visible in all threads placed under your profile.

At your age and stage any person will improve however you are the sole example; who is becoming abusive day by day at fag end of life.

Your own frustrations, failures,  in your own life due to any reason are your own and personal  problems and you suffer from these in your private fiefdom.

Had you come to us as a humble querist ; WE would have continued to help you.

Since you are pretender, poser, abuser and have been littering nuisance without any sense of shame and remorse, you are dejected and sunned and shunted.

You shall be getting a befitting response as assured and there shall be NO blanks.

Dhingra had abused ::: unsuspecting querist/authors/members/experts/admin :::: so much and in return ( later) was virtually manhandled at Forum section.

Every now and then we all members/experts were getting SOS calls/messages from fellow members/experts to come to rescue of Dhingra.

The threads at LCI in Forum section are loathed, loaded, filled to the brim by abuse by Dhingra.

Later he ran away from Forum section and took refuge in Experts section, where majority of the members/experts are aged person and have age old feelings of courtesy’s.

Instead of remaining ever thankful, Dhingra, attacked, insulted, experts also in Experts sections.

He has caused contemp, ridicule, of Chief Justice of India, Supreme Court of India in threads at LCI.  

His ID was blocked by LCI and he has tasted corporate flavors and action.

His current ID is created later.

The querist/authors/members/experts have been pressing abuse button now and then and Dhingra should be holding greatest record of such numbers.

If LCI initiates “Hall of Shame” instead of “Hall of Fame" Dhingra shall be on TOP and sole person there.

Then in addition to it:::  there are complaints by PM's/emails/phone calls against Dhingra with admin of LCI.

The zealously, hatred, vindictiveness, spitefulness of Dhingra knows NO Bounds.

He is zealous if any member becomes ‘Most thanked member of the Month’, ‘Most thanked member ‘, ‘Featured member of the Month, ‘Top 30 Members/experts’, ‘Top 10 member/Experts’…………….

While everyone, congratulates each other.

Look at:

“https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/In-support-of-kumar-sir-625841.asp’

He has been abusing querist/authors/members/experts/admin and never stops.

ON the top of that he is a habitual liar, offender, Badtamiz.

We have extended and extended our threshold limits but NOW since our extended threshold limits have also been crossed, we are done with this Dhingra.

(Guest)

Mr. Atul,

So when you have not seen more than 50 posts with his most contemptuous  and abusive language of this quite an uncultured person, even when he abused in the name of daughters and sisters in the experts, when practically proved his advice wrong, your suggestion was quite unwarranted and not all like by me, particularly, when I did not address my post to you. There is nothing untrue in my caution to the querist.

So, I hope you would not interfere without knowing the real background. If you like, for your information, I can post the links of several such abusive posts made by him when he found his advice countered on legal grounds.

(Guest)

Mr. Kumar Dooba,

Don't be flattened by one post of Mr. Atul, when he did not know your background history. Better live with your own frustration and irritation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register