Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gnaneshwar   16 April 2015

Termination given with negative remark

Hi all,

I was emplyed by a IT for Technical Support Enginner, where i had contact with cx, there was a integral issue in company, so they started investigation. I had few clients number i it for getting info of education and application of US. I confessed it and wrote a apology letter for this. Company officials went through the contacts i had saved in my mobile then they blamed me saying i have contacted all us people and harassed them and stolen money from them through western union money transfer which i have not done and even they went through all of my banking details online and confiscated my wallet and mobile. i was put in a room from 10 PM to 11 AM next day. i was given termination letter at 3AM in night by HR. and was stated by a official that HR manager would speak in morning by 8AM and i have to wait till then. HR Manager came and blackmailed u will black marked in your career and he said he will make parents to come to company and lodge a complaint and publish in news paper and news channel. i said you can proceed as i have not done anything that would damage the company reputation. after this discussion he ordered one of employee to come to my pg and confiscate the personal laptop.

They returned me only sim and they took my mobile and took laptop from my pg saying further investigation.

In all i was harassed by company keeping me in their premises investigating the things, FIR date is filed the next day. Investigation was done previous night.

when parents contacting company no one mentioned about the termination. my parents gave pressure to find my son where he is and all.  The person (who came to my pg to take my laptop) came to my pg to look for me and he ordered to call up my parents and i replied you people have taken my mobile laptop and given a termination with the a remark of theft how can i say all this to them. i called up my parents and said them the story of what happened. after handing over my phone hr then replied saying about termination and all. My parents did ask for the complaint FIR number for company officials they never replied for it.

The mental torture and Mentally Harassed by company for not giving the proper information when called to them to get info of me.

Now i am in state where the proper experience is of some use and the company is denying in giving it.

My parent had been to office to discuss the things , the companies AVP showed the complain request they had filed an FIR on me. They Denied saying they wont change the  service certificate. he mentioned If we proceed further with legal action your son will be put behind bars and all..

provide me the way to put up the case in order to positive serive certificate from company. Pending Salary by them is yet to be given. its almost a month now after getting terminated no salary. we had to approach to get the laptop and mobile, the company people did not call to take the laptop and mobile.

When parents had contacted HR panel all replied saying fraud, i was taken into police custody which they never did it and even mentioned that mobile was given in police custody and all.

Now i have a doubt from where did they generate the request for FIR from police station which was dated as mentioned on my termination letter. When asked about the police station number where they have filed a complaint by parents the company people never refused giving it. If the matter is of severity why dint the company call up parents mentioning about the complaint and about the termination and all.

What all can be questioned on the company legally what would be the final result.

Can Anyone Help for this.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2015

This is nothing but height of rowdiness.

Consult alongwith your parents an able labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer/Law firm dealing in labor law cases, lawyer specializing in criminal cases..................................and can also seek help and support from Employee's Unions/Trade Unions leaders e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS .... 

gnaneshwar   17 April 2015

Need the address of Ministry of Labour Serivce and Law (Central and Karnataka Govt)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2015

The addresses/contact details of Inspector appointed under Karnataka Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, Labor Inspector/ALC/DLC/LC of Karnataka, central , Trade Unions in Karnataka ....everything is available on website of Dept. of labor Karnataka.

It shall be better to consult trade Unions leaders also and proceed further under an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm dealing in Labor  Laws......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register