LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipti   18 August 2015

Termination at 4am

Hi, I was terminated on 8th August without any notice. I was asked to leave the office between 3:45am to 4:00am as I worked in the night shift. When I requested that if I can wait till 5:30am so that I can go home safely, my request,was,denied and was asked to leave the premises. Reason for termination not agreed upon, no prior notice. Is there a way I can take legal action against the company or the management.

Learning

4 Replies

Mahi   20 August 2015

Yes dear this termination is totally illegal and labour court will certainly give you relief

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2015

A female employee has to be picked up and dropped back too.

Tame annd shame such personnel and employers by lodging complaint with 'Women Commission', police,employee's unions/trade unions too!

Dipti   21 August 2015

Thank u so much for responding to me. Can you please guide me as to how do i file a complain in the labour court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2015

You can do it on your own, or thru Employee's/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc, BPO/KPO employees unions, IT/ITeS female employee's unions OR thru your able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm..................................................and approach:

Inspector appointed under ( Name of the state) Shops & Commercial Establishments Act

Police/Women Commission for asking you to leave at 4 am

O/O Labor Commissioner

Higher/Highest Officials of Dept. of labor of your state...............

The Higher/Highest Officials of Dept. of labor of Karnataka state awarded Rs.12 Lacs Compensation to a female Techie (employee) in  a case of unfair termination..............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register