LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surajit Singh Yadav (Trainee LLB)     28 December 2013

Termination

After confirmation, termination of employment by either party will be by giving three months notice in writing to the other, subject, however, to the Company’s right to pay three months’ salary in lieu of such notice to you. Further, in the event  of your giving a notice of termination shorter than the above period of three months , the Company shall have its own  discretion, the right  to adjust any leave due to you and/or recover from you such amounts towards  notice pay for the shortfall in the period of notice.

PL Kindly clear the matter.

Can Company cut the CTC components or partly CTC components.

Can I report against my Immediate Supervisor to the higher management when I am in service.

In the Appointment letter mentioned the following

Sick leave will be granted at the discretion of the Management – is it Legal.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2013

As per the language posted by you the notice pay seems to be @ Gross pay i.e. inclusive of all allowances that you get in wage slip.

You can report. However consult elders in the family ( first of all), competent and experienced well wishers ( after elders in the family) , employee’s union, trade union leaders, lawyer/law firm and if still you wish to do so let them structure and draft your representations...................................

Sick leave is usually/ideally not to be refused however employee should inform sickness properly and preferably under acknowledgment and support it with medical certificate/doctor’s advice.

It is strange that such a statement is stated in appointment letter..........................................!!!!!

What is this establishment: Commercial or Industrial?

You and redg. office of the establishment is located in which state?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register