Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dheeraj (NA)     02 September 2014

Termination

Hello,

I am working in an Indian IT firm in Bangalore , I got terminated[without any notice] because of long leave due to my medical reason.Now If Im trying to contact HR to give my service certificate and final settlement.But they are not replying and not answering call,even I send them my medical certificate.I have joining letter & appraisal letter and salary slips with me.Is service certificate  compulsory for next job and will they give my PF&VPF?

Is there way to get certificate.

Looking forward for your valuable help.

Thanks,

Dheeraj

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2014

It is felt that similar query has been discussed earlier too.

All docs e.g. Termination Order, notice pay in lieu of termination notice, service certificate, relieving letter, correct FnF statement for verification and acceptance by you, payment of FnF dues (by bank DD), Form16 as per correct FnF statement, PF number/account slips of each year of service, ESIC card, etc has to be supplied on last day in office.

PF: You may submit PF withdrawal/transfer forms preferably by redg. post (insert in cover before Sub Postmaster and obtain certificate) and obtain POD (free) and certified copy of runs sheet of postman (against Rs.10/) from PO.

You can also submit thru APFC/RPFC in nearest PF office under proper acknowledgment.

The company (designated HR personnel) has to attest the PF forms and submit to concerned PF office within next 5 days and has to supply the acknowledgment issued by PF office (for you) to you by effective mode of communication. You may demand it by Redg. Post only.

You may narrate all representations (mention phone numbers names, dates, brief minutes of discussion etc) to good offices of appointing authority, MD………………………and demand ……………………….so as to reach you in say next…………….7days by Redg. post. If good offices also do not provide any relief you may approach thru your labor consultant/service lawyer:

Employee’s unions

Trade Unions

Inspector under (name of the state) Shops and Commercial establishments Act

Inspector under Payment of Wages act

O/O Labor commissioner

Civil Court

File complaint u/s406,420…………

Winding up petition in HC………………..

You need to convince next employer and they may employ you since termination was due to sickness and it is not misconduct, and may not demand relieving letter etc…………….

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2014

nothing mroe to add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register