Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sulanthung (Owner)     28 August 2014

Terminated

Dear Sir, 

I urgently need suggestions regarding termination of an employee by one of the top BPO outsourcing company in India (Karnataka). The employee who is terminated is my close relative and the reason for his termination was because he was accused of sharing office communicator password with one of his colleague. I understand that password sharing in IT is an against the policy of any IT company, however, when that incident happened my relative (terminated employee) was on emergency leave (extended) at his native place. When he came back to resume his duty, he was informed by his supervisor that he was terminated from his service because one oh his colleague was caught using his office communicator password. he was working with the company for the past 1 year and 2 months (Tenure agent). Was that action by one of the top BPO outsourcing company in India justified?

Sincerely,

S.Kithan

Learning

2 Replies

Sulanthung (Owner)     28 August 2014

Dear Sir, 

I urgently need suggestions regarding termination of an employee by one of the top BPO outsourcing company in India (Karnataka). The employee who is terminated is my close relative and the reason for his termination was because he was accused of sharing office communicator password with one of his colleague. I understand that password sharing in IT is an against the policy of any IT company, however, when that incident happened my relative (terminated employee) was on emergency leave (extended) at his native place. When he came back to resume his duty, he was informed by his supervisor that he was terminated from his service because one oh his colleague was caught using his office communicator password. he was working with the company for the past 1 year and 2 months (Tenure agent). Was that action by one of the top BPO outsourcing company in India justified?

Sincerely,

skithan64@gmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 August 2014

refer to Standing Order s of the company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register