Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sedhumadhavan   15 September 2016

Tenant problem

Dear sir,

I constructed 6 flats & keeping a flat for me.I rented the flat 900 sft for 11,000/month & having advance of Rs 50,000.Agreement made for 11 months & period completed by August month . The tenant only paid rent for 3 months .after that he has not paid rent for 9 months. He is troubling other owners of the flat using abusive language & having more than 10 nos of pet  cat animal causing more Rubbish & smell.He is keeping the common area of the flat very unclean. He is not vacating the flat & causing more & more trouble.How can I vacate him. Please advise 

Thanks 

Sedhumadhavan

Learning

4 Replies

Sedhumadhavan   15 September 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

KS Johal   15 September 2016

What are the terms and conditions of the agreement that you have made. The agreement that you have made is it in writing or was it agreed verbally? I am sure you have must have mentioned how the flat is to be vacated if any of the terms are breached. Did you include whether the tenant could keep pets or not? Was this agreement registered or not? You cannot simply ask the tenant to vacate unless it was in writing and that he or she has breached the terms and conditions stated in the agreement. Please provide further information.

ADNESH   15 September 2016

Hi. we are cultivating 4 acre land from last 49 years & according to kulkayda law we became the KUL. On 7/12 of 4 acre land our name is there. 

Actually we were declared as KUL just after the law came. But my grandfather who was illetrate and a farmer did not submit request of HAFTEBANDI at year 2000. due to which the previous landlord has taken matter in Court to give him back the 4 acre land. 

From last 17 years the matter is going on from tahasildar to civil to high court. The case goes up & Down. 3 NIkals of Case where from our side, but the opp party appeals. But now at these stage i.e 2016 tahasildar gave NIKAL from landlord side.

What to do, & i have 1 question that the kulkayda is made for Tenants. Then why these type of mental harrasement does court give us. 

Will the land go in landlords hand even after 49 years HAKKA.

Please sugest some solution & Way

Regards,

Adnesh Patil

tradesinc (owner)     10 November 2017

If you have trouble makers as tenants are in real trouble your life is ruined as there is 0 ptoyrcyion for the landlord in India judiciary people are struggling for 30 years with 0 results and 0 progress the tenant is fully protected by law and can can enjoy the property without paying any rent its his right Indian law . I learn t this the hard way after many years in courts the orders can be set aside in just 1 sheet of paper please never give more than 3-6 months lease agreement..

u will end up spending more than the rent and spend weeks months years decades  in courts

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--Jc2ljka1oM3lYTFNqNmo4Smc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--Jc2ljka1oMzM5M0hRcElZTzQ

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register