LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshaykumar (unemploy)     11 June 2018

Tenant is shift at new place but not evicting my flat

I Am From Ahmedabad, Gujarat.From Last Some Days in Am Facing Problem Regarding Tenant, I had Given Flat to Tenant on Rent With Rent Agreement. After Some Time He Shift At New Place. So Immediatly I Ask for Possesion With his Pending Dues. As Per Rent Agreement Last Month's Pending Rernt, Pending Electric Bill, Pending MAintenance ETC..Should be Deduct from Security Deposite.. So I Deducted All Pending Dues. After That Security Deposite Balance Amt 100/-.So I had Ready To Pay Balance Security Deposite 100/- to Tenant. But Now Tenant is Creating Issues That He Had Given One month's Advance Rent & Back That Amt ETC...After That He Will Give Possesion of Flat. But I had Explain All Account To Him With Reconsile Rent Agreement. But He is Not Understanding Asking Money & Doing Drama with his house lady members against Me. & Other Thing is that he had not Any Receipt Regading that he is saying that he had give one month Advance Rent.. And Also He Had not any receipt regading past mant month paid rent.

So Questions 

1). How To Come Out From This Tenant Drama

2) As Per My Story What Type of Cases  I can do on Tenant . (with Law Act & Code Etc..)

3) How Can I get Back My Flat Possesion Back From Tenant As Early As Possible(with Law Act & Code Etc..)

4).How Can I get Back My Incresing Dues From Tenant As Early As Possible(with Law Act & Code Etc..)  

5).What Type of Complain I Do Against Tenant in Police, Criminal, Civil,  Rent Controller ETC.. As Early As Possible(with Law Act & Code Etc..) 

6) Any Other Suggestions.

7) Can I Take Possesion Directly Without Any Informing To Tenant because Flat is empty. No Anys Goods in Flat.

Thanks In Advance. 

Learning

2 Replies

manoj   11 June 2018

When there is no document proof that he is tenant to the property, he will be tresspasser to the said property. You can file complaint at police station that he tresspassed into the house.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     11 June 2018

It depends on whether the rent agreement was duly registered and the terms and conditions of the rent agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register