Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant (Director)     17 June 2012

Tenant eviction by son of property owner

Dear Sir

We have one old house registered by my grand mother's name , my father is the only children son of my grand parents.my grand mother died in year 1991 .But my father didnt applied for property name transfer in municiapl corporation ,since many years we were keeping tenants at our old house and the rent agreement was always been made by my mothers name .Now since year 2004 we have one tenant whose not vacanting our house.

He is not paying any water bills even electricity bils are due he is not paying any rent since 3 years .now please kindly help us with procedure how we can evict that tenant.

Property is registerd by my Grand mothers name who died in year 1991.

We have tenant agreement by name of my mother and teanat.we have police verifaction application of year 2004 .

We have got one more agreement signed by tenant after he promised to vaccant our house in year 2011.

The agreement was made and the period he was given was 4 months from july 2011 to novemeber 2011 but he is also not following that agreement made by us,The agreement content was made such that  we are giving house for living on good  relation basis and humanity we are not taking any rent giving our house for only 4 months for living and so on.The last date to metioned to vaccant our house was 30 novemeber 2011 but again tenant is refusing to leave our house.

We registered two complaints of our tenant one at IG Office (Police Staton) and one to Related police station of that area met TI he said he is also helpless he cant help untill and unless court gives them notice and instructions.

Please answer my question

1.) how my father can apply for tenat eviction in court?(tenant is there since 9 years) property is registered by my grand mothers name ?

2.)We have not taking any rent since last 2 years and tenant not paid water bills.

3.) what would be the fastest procedure for getting tenat evicted?

4.)Is my father eligible to claim and demand due rent of last 3 years and due water bills and electricity as per metioned in tenant agreement?

Dear sir we are really mentally stressed since police is not helping us and tenant is living normal life whole of my family is disturbed and tensed please suggest us the best possible way to get tenant evicted soon and please tell us if there is any possblity to claim n demand due bills and due rent from tenant.

We have recently applied in local municipal corporation for property transfer on my fathers name  as he is the only legal heir and successor of my grand mother.

with regards

Prashant 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register