LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KSP Rao (Confidential)     24 March 2019

Tenant denying to vacate my premises my shop premises

Tenant Is not Vacating my Premises (Shop) - Telangana State, I have him for 11 months only, he had modified for 3 years and got it signed by mom as i was in abroad for short trip, I had clearly so the tenant kept the original agreement when i requested to handover the original made me wait for 2 years this is the 3rd year. I requested him to vacate my shop with prior notice 3 months, he orally says i need 2 years of time to vacate. He sells gutkas in my shop which is banned in my Telangana State 3 cases were booked for gutkas selling & 3 more cases 2 IP cases for 1 crore & 1 case -on the flat owner where he stays = total 6 Cases, now he says I will file a case against me (owner) and i spoke to the lawyer he is having the original rental agreement through the police asked him to handover. What should i do Please suggest me. Points in the agreement as follows : This Rental Deed is for a period of Eleven months only, commencing from 1 st March 2017. In event of the tenant wishes to continue the rental period for a further period, the lease (tenant) may be renewed by mutual consent with acceptable new terms & conditions. A new Agreement would be required to be signed at least 60 days before the expiry of the current lease agreement. 2. The rent shall be paid monthly by the tenant to the OWNER at the rate of Rs. 6,500/- (Rupees Six Thousand Five Hundred only), per month. On or before 5 th day of every month without fail. 3. If tenant commits any default in payment of any one month’s rent on due date, commits any breach of terms of this rental deed, owner will be entitled to terminate this agreement and recovery of peaceful possession of the above said premises by giving one-month notice. 4. The Tenant shall not sub-let any portion of the rental premises to any other person or persons without prior written permission of the OWNER 5. The tenant agreed to give an interest free refundable rental security deposit of Rs. 39,000/- (Thirty-Nine Thousand Only) equivalent to six months’ rent to the owner. This amount is returnable to the tenant after the tenant has handed over the vacant possession of the premises in good condition to the owner making good all damages, replacement’s etc., and also utility bills paid up to date. 6. The Tenant shall not alter repair or change the present premises without written permission of the Owner. The tenant shall not make any modification to the structure without prior written approval of the owner. 7. The Tenant should keep the premises neat, clean and tidy 8. The Tenant shall have to pay the electricity bills etc for the share of this tenancy as per the bills received, as applicable. 9. If the premise is to be vacated by the tenant or the Owner as the case may be, they have to give three months notice on either side. 10. The Tenant shall not damage the let out premises or any portion thereof. The owner is entitled to recover such damages and its costs from the Tenant. 11. The Tenant shall not use the said premises for any illegal activities or store any contraband or explosive substances in the said premises. 12. The Tenant shall repaint (Painting of walls / shall handover as it was in the same condition before) whole let-out.

Learning

1 Replies

KSP Rao (Confidential)     24 March 2019

Please ignore this, I have posted a new Query......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register