LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapil gangwani (gg)     28 January 2014

Tenancy

I have five shops out of these igave two shops on rent.lower court pass eviction orders(on personal need,nuisance)  and tenant make an appeal in session court. now i want  to construct two rooms on roof top .can this const. affect the case.

thank you

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2014

Until the tenants have obtained any injunction order against you restraining you from such constructions, you can legally proceed with the proposed construction work, this will not affect the impending appeal in any manner.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 January 2014

No,construction on roof top  will not make any effect on your case as you have got  eviction order on personal bonafide necessity and nuisence .when eviction order is passed,  court also consider the suitability of landlord and after having considered the suitability court has passed the order..Apart from this if roof top is included in rented premises then definitely tenant may get injunction against you for restraining such construction else not.

abid hussain (self employe)     03 February 2014

dear kapil,

i am facing some problem like you that is why i want to know that how much time taken in your case for judgement.............

kapil gangwani (gg)     07 February 2014

it takes approx. 2.5 years

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register