LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hinam   24 March 2016

Temple merrage without legal doctumentation

i did marrege to a girl of diffrent cast i have photos and videos of merrage.her parants threat her and i lost communication with girl.now they want all photo graphs if i refuse they will accused me for 376 and so. girl is not on my side she just want ride of me.i have audio recording of girl but she always whisper because of her parants so my question

is i am able to servive from this condition

is whispering audio can be a legal proof and i cut these audio from origenal source and make copeies of that

if her parants or girl do anything harmful to herselves than what will happen to me

please help.   

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     24 March 2016

You are making your case complicated by yourself. Please mention the authentication of marriage. Is it registered? And as you are having photographs and some so called whispering audio recordings, you will be able to defend yourself against the charges of rape. Consult a good lawyer with all the details and evidences.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

hinam   24 March 2016

no sir i didnt regestered that because this was the thing which girl herself ask there was a pandit vakil and three of my friends but no registration . they havent put FIR on me they want all photographs all agreement that i will never be in their way in future. if i refuse than they we accused and put charge on me. i am puzzled and helpless because as being a girl she can say what she want and it will be consider as a truth or they will not wait for investigte to put me behind the bar..i think i had no choise

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 March 2016

Since you are legally married to the girl and you have enough proofs for that no need to worry.how many years before you got married and do you wish to join the girl now or not

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2016

even if it was not registered the marriage is binding and she cannot be married elsewheere. once you part with the proof of marriage (which they are demanding)then 376 can be successfully proved against you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2016

sorry you didnot mention if both of you are hindoo what caste both of you are ? anyone SC/ST?

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     13 June 2016

What about the witnesses from your side? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register