Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     09 March 2012

Telephone conversation as evidence

dear sir/madam,

i have a couple of telephone conversations recording between me and my wife, where she has hurled abuses against my parents and myself, in return i too hurled abuses at her, both our voices have been recorded on the phone which i have, during this arguments when i provoked her with some of my abuses, she revealed the truth from her own mouth that she had indeed called me a hi**a (enunch) on the first night of the wedding, and she indeed threw away my mangalsutra as i am a hi**a. during our conversation, my dad was laughing at the ongoing conversation which my wife heard on the other end, and started hurling abuses on my father, and she thought he is prompting me to hurl abuses at her.

Dear experts, just want your opionion, if i can use this conversation, as the above mentioned situation was there, where even i was abusing her verbally, but this revealed the actual fact by her own mouth that she had caused me mental cruelty by throwing away the mangalsutra and calling me a hij**a on the first night of the wedding, and how she maintained her distance from me eversince, she even abused my father on the phone, whom she thought was laughing in the backround.

can i use this entire piece of conversation in my favour as evidence in the court, or will abuses given by me to my wife will have a negative impact on the evidence, and make my side weaker, this is the best piece of evidence i have got against my wife, but my abuses have also been recorded.

thanks and regards

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 March 2012

You can use the telephone conversation as an evidence, but remember it she will also take the benefit of it.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     09 March 2012

Agree with Rajeev Sir.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 March 2012

You can use the same as evidence, you can also say that you instigated the wife to reveal the truth.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Swapnil Shirodkar (Process Control Engineer)     09 March 2012

Well In my case as well... I have recorded conversations too... but though she has called my Father a B@$tard and my Mom a B!Tch.... though i was very much infuriated.. I didnt spill out my anger and i was very much patient... I have yahoo chat messages+voice recordings which i do it eveytime i chat... I also have a conversation where her granny has said to resolve the problem of giving her laadli Pothi Privacy in my mothers one bedroom flat/face consequences... 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 March 2012

Then it is cruelty, what are you waiting for further.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

stanley (Freedom)     10 March 2012

Decide what exactly do you want Sanjeev  .if  either side proves cruelty than it is a ground for divorce .

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012

Rightly said. First decide what you want. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register