Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Bhardwaj (XYZ)     31 July 2014

Tehsildar non cooperation in diversion+ batan of land bhopal

Dear Learned Lawyers,

We are facing huge problem to sell off land because of diversion and batan for piece of land in Bhopal (MP)- we urgently require money and this is taking just too long!

Following are the case credentials:

1. Registry and mutation has been done

2. Diversion and batan is taking too long, a person who is close to us is looking into this matter since last 3 years, every time there is a new excuse from his end, net result the diversion and batan are not done even after he allegedly run from pillar to posts for said time!!

3. To make things worse, I don't know details of the work to be done, and now making my mind to get this done myself.

4. We live in UP and hence cannot monitor it on day to day basis- can the authorities take undue advantage of this fact?

Is there any able lawyer from Bhopal who can guide me in this matter, and should at first place I should approach lawyers only since authorities are not listening even after 3 years!!! (as per that middleman) 

Need a crisp, clear and step by step procedure first to understand real problem and then to tackle it :-)

Regards,

Ankur

9532941112/ 7379217179/ orca0007@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 August 2014

Your same query was repeated atleast two times in the experts column as well as in the same forum and the same was addressed properly by experts and advocates, please visit those thread for knowing about the various opinions to your query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register