Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

landlord (officer)     28 April 2014

Teenant asking to send notice to vacate house

Hello 

I have rented a house in Dwarka, Delhi to a government employee and have made a proper rental agreement of 11 months by paying stamp duty in court.

In May'2014, eleven months are going to be over and my teenant is asking me to send  one month notice to vacate the house. My questions is:

1. Do I need to send him the notice or as the lease duration (11 months) is going to be over so we need not to go into this paper work and without notice I can ask him to vacate the house?
  2. To be on safer side, If I want to send him a notice then how should I proceed? Should I send him an email on his government-office email-id? Or what should be the right procedure?
  3. What all precautions should I take? please suggest as I am not aware of much paper work or do not know any lawyer to suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Learning

5 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     28 April 2014

Yes you have to sent him a notice regarding the expiry of rental agreement. For more call 9910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

landlord (officer)     28 April 2014

Thanks for replying.

So as I understand, just because lease period is getting over I cannot avoid sending him a notice.

How to send this notice?

Through email?

through registered post on normal paper? or on some legal paper?

landlord (officer)     29 April 2014

Someone please answer my query.

Thanks in advance

Krishna (Supervisor)     29 April 2014

Hi 

My Mother has 3 sons , a year back she gave her own property she gave it to last 2 sons ( throu settlement deed )  now she is no more ( Dismiss) , will elder son have make any problem on this ?

If not 

How to I make him to vacate the premise 

landlord (officer)     29 April 2014

Hi Krishna

Please open a new thread for your query.

Experts

Please give a reply to me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register