Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Technical resignation rules for central govt. employees

Hello

I am currenly working as Group C employee(IT field) in Department of Posts,India.I've just appeared in an interview for the recruitment of Administritive Officers in National Insurance Company Limited.My office,after much pursuation,issued me the required N.O.C for appearing at the interview (See my earlier query here).My interview has been good and I'm expecting a call. Now, I want to know:

1. Can my office prevent me from joining even after issuing N.O.C for the interview if I'm selected?
  2. If my office agrees to relieve me, can I tender Technical Resignation or LIEN? What are the rules for Technical Resignation or LIEN for moving to a Central PSU from Department of Posts,India?

Please guide.Thanks.

Learning

19 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2012

There will be no lien to join PSU.  It will be clear resignation.

(Guest)

What about technical resignation?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2012

Technical resigntion is there only to protect lien when you move from Govt to Govt.  In your case there is no lien.

(Guest)

Then sir, can you please explain what is the step by step procedure to join a PSU and submit resignation to my present employer at Dept. of  Posts,India?

Also,can my current employer refuse to release me even after issuing N.O.C for attending the interview?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2012

You are not the first postal employee joining PSU.  There is no legal query involved as to how the resignation should be submitted, on how much margin should it be typed, etc.

If you wantr to resign even before selection for new job you can, as you propose.  Please ask some query from your HR Deptt also. 

(Guest)

Thanks a lot for your replies.

I'm ENLIGHTENED!

hema (staff nurse)     08 May 2013

hello sir!!!  I had applied for the post of staff nurse in dsssb on december 2009 at that time my training was not completed and i was under training and my registration was awaited.i had given dsssb exam on may 2010.It's result declared on jan 2011 and it was pending due to high court implication.On march 2011 i joined esi hospital but as dsssb result was pending i don't inform the esi hospital regarding this.On nov.2012 after the decision of high court now the dsssb is considering me for the same post and i informed the E.s.i hospital regarding this.on april 2013 i resigned technicaly from my post,but esi hospital is not treating my resignation as technical formality.                                                                                                                              kindly provide me your valuable advice.I'll be highly obliged to you.                                                                                                                

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2013

TO HEMA

do not mi your uery here. open own thread

kailash (CLERK)     03 August 2013

plz help me due to my poor knowledge

1- recently (4 month ago) i have joined a Central Govt job AS A CLERK, even i am in provisional period. How can i applied for another Central Govt Job (IN KVS  AS TGT)

2- WHICH STEP IS MENDATORY,

3-What is the mean of APPLY BY PROPER CHANNEL

4-IF I SELECT IN TGT WILL THEY ACCEPT MY resignation

5-what is the role of NOC in this process

hopes that u will satisfy me by ur answer

ANIL KUMAR (OT assistant)     03 July 2014

Dear sir ,

Ple answer

1.)  Solution to submit Technical Resignation after 4 year in central Government as it (administration) did not asked earlier at the time of joining ?

2.) Technical Resignation Letter Format in central Government ?

3.) Technical Resignation Rules ?

4.) Format of appointment letter for Departmental candidate under direct recruitment applied through proper channel ?

PLE REPLY SOON

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 July 2014

@ Kailash

have you read advertisement clerly.

shivashankernaik (fitter )     08 October 2014

hello sir iam shivashankernaik i take technical resignation in heavy  vehicle factory avadi chennai 54.my join date 29/11/2012.and this factory 24/02/2014 i join in ordnance factory medak same ordnance factory board my basic is 5410 in heavy vechicle factory . this factory will give 5200 now he say we not give incerment what i will do sir plz tell me 

what is technical resignation and some letter give me sir

shivashankernaik (fitter )     08 October 2014

sir i give my paper 

Attached File : 545582963 technical resigation copy.docx downloaded: 171 times

kailash   22 May 2015

Namaskar Sir,

Please clarify the same 

One  group A officer of our department is selected in other Group A post in other autonomous department.  Now he wants to kept 2 year lien as per rule.  Please clarify that when he submit his techinical resignation at the time of relieving or after completion of lien period.

My department view is that before relieving he must submit his technical resignation and then kept 2 years lien.

Please advise sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register