Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

govindarajan   05 March 2015

Technical resignation for probationers

Sir,

I am Working as JE (Civil) in Military Engineer Services (MES) as Civilian since 06-06-2013, My probation is 2 yrs which is not completed another 3 months left for confirmation as permanent employee.

Now I have got my appointment order for AE (Civil) in PWD of Tamilnadu State govt.

I have applied through proper Channel and got NOC to attend Interview.

Now Pls advise me, Am I eligible for Technical Resignation? as I am a probationer not permanent employee.

Pls contact me on 

Email: govindjjcet@gmail.com

Mobile: 9751321680

Thanking you

Learning

3 Replies

govindarajan   05 March 2015

Sir, Pls Help me on this. I belongs to National Pension Sysytem (NPS) not under old Pention Act.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2015

The organisation you intend to shift comes under the state government and presently you are working under central government, hence the possibilities for technical resignation, seniority and pay protection are to be clarified from the new organisation only.

govindarajan   09 March 2015

Sir,

Thank You for reply, I approched my appointing authority of new organisation (State Govt) for this, they said "If your organisation accept technical resignation then OK" 

Now in my present Job, MES is not accepting my technical resignation, They asking us to change the application to resignation instead of  technical Resignation, they said orally as this is not eligible for probationers. 

Am I not eligible for technical resignation? Pls Clarify as soon as possible sir.

thank you once again Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register