Tdr forcible taken with my father ,how to cancel that


Hi All,

In our native place some road widening (30 feet 

to 80 feet) is doing Muncipal Corporation in this 

purpose some muncipal employees and corporator 

forcingly did gift deed with my father (this is 

ancestrol property with out having kids signs) 

they showed he is only owner of the property .

In the month of August 2018 some local shop 

vendor given 3 laks to my father ,he was taken 

Original TDR and affidivit with my father (my 

father does not read  or write ,he can sign only 

local Telugu language) ,once we know and asked to 

owner he refuse to give Original TDR ,we verified 

recently in Muncipality then we know that ,that 

shop vendor sold alreday to builders that list in 

Muncipal office .   (in the Month of Nov 2018)

For This my questions

1)Even though shop vendor (he is having 

authorization affidivit )  sold ,can we apply now 

cancel that transaction.(Locall Lawyer advising 

Comprimise with shop onwer ,we are not intersted 

shop owner and local corporator will not do 


2)This is ancetral property with out having our

(My brother and Mine ) signs Muncipal corporation 

employees and local people Gift dead with my 

father can we fight on this (if this happens 

Muncipality will cancel TDR ,then are they give 

all our family names) . 


Plz give me suggestion we want fight eventhough 

he sold to builders ,Utilization will takes 3 

months (Muncipal approavals to give permission ) 


You can challenge the deeds but that will difficult to cancel them,as your father has received the money too, you need to consult a senior local lawyer who can guiede you.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu