Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreekanth Reddy   05 November 2015

Tata docomo billed me after 2 years

Hi Everyone,

I have converted Tata docomo postpaid sim (812565xxxx) to prepaid and stopped using it. Docomo has also disconnected sim as I did not use it for more that 3 months (it is common to networks to disconnect inactive sims). After 2 years my cousing started receiving SMS from docomo that payment due of 962/- for number 812565xxxx otherwise legal action will be taken. I do not know why they reactivated number and billed me. I stopped using sim in 2013 and bill was charged for July 2015 and August 2015. I have asked them that I converted sim to prepaind and why are you charging me? They asked me do you have reference number? I do not have any reference number as I changed my mobile twise in last years and I lost all sms. Am I legally chargeable in this situation? or can I file case against Docomo?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2015

Write to the company narrating everything.Demand call log from the company.

siddhartha sinha   06 November 2015

Two things. Is it the very same number that got converted to prepaid? How are you sure that sims not

siddhartha sinha   06 November 2015

Two things. Is it the very same number that got converted to prepaid? How are you sure that sims not used for 3 months are deactivated? Nevertheless, its a small amount. No big issue will occur. Dont you have the bill payment receipts sent by email to you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register