LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (business)     08 June 2019

Taking away my son from wife

Hi If i take my son to far place from my wife and if they file some case.. what can happen... can the police start searching me.... Abt me i had a dv case on me till last year.... by her request i took her back.... but things are not working fine... she quarelled with my mother too.... mistrust is always there.... i took her back for son.... but i start thinking that should i have to contine this..... so before her move i am thinking to take the child away.... will it be wise decision... pls advise

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 June 2019

Although kidnapping case does not stand in case of biological father, but it is not suggested to ran away with child at least legally.

Advice will be to file divorce case under of cruelty and make application of custody in competent court in other to avoid further mess at latter stage.

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     09 June 2019

It is not fair to run away with your child as you like. It is advisable to get order of  custody of your child from the competent court . Otherwise, you will have to face legal consequences. For further clarification of relevant legal doubts, feel free to call me up on 9842197857 or send a mail to    jeevaganadvocate@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register