THE BEST BOOK CONTAINING CONVEYANCE, PLEADING ETC.

ADVOCATE

Sirs/Madam,

I am a practising junior Advocate of Udupi. Kindly let me know about the best book on conveyance and pleadings, which does not have grammar and spelling mistakes; a book where I can get various types of forms of applications, affidavits, G.P.A. Deeds or other types of Deeds.

Thanking you in advance,

Yours sincerely,

ANU

Legal Consultant/Lawyer

Dear Anuraj

Kindly go through the following Books and select any one as per your choice (which does not have grammar and spelling mistakes). :)

Books for Reference

Banerjee B.N.

Criminal Pleadings: Law, Practice and Procedure 3rd Ed-Allahabad: The Law Book Co. Pvt. Ltd., 1986

Agarwal J.P.

Pleadings in India Vol. 1: Principles and Precedents/JP Agarwal – 2nd Ed-Delhi: Delhi Law House, 1987.  XI Viii, 744p: 20cm.

Pleadings in India Vol II: Principles and Precedents/JP Agarwal – 2nd Ed. Ed. by M.C. Desai and Ed. By R.B. Seth – Delhi, Delhi Law House, 1987, Ixviii, 1836 p:20cm.

Agarwal S.P.

Drafting and conveyancing / S.P. Agarwal – Delhi Butterworth’s / Lexis Nexis, 2005, xvii, 517 p.20 cm.

Mogha P.C.

The Law of Pleadings in India with precedents / P.C. Mogha 16th Ed. Ed. By K.N. Goyal and G.C. Mogha – Calcutta Eastern Law House, 2002 1091 P:20 cm

Srivastava R.D

The Law of Pleading drafting and Conveyancing / R.D. Sriivastava 9th Ed. – Allahabad: Central Law Agency, 1991, Xvi, 179 p:20 cm.

Mony K

Legal Drafting conveyancing professional ethics advocacy legal method, legal research Law relating to advocates and 15124, professional practical training / K. Mony and K. Usha – 11th E Cochin: Usha Publications, 2001, 754 p:20 cm.

Brinda N.S.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. II / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. xix, 908 p: 20 cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. II / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 1819 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. III / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 2752 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. IV / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 3726 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. V / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 1290 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. VI / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 1204 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. VII / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 4941 p: 20cm.

Conveyancing: Draftsman and Interpretation of deeds Vol. II / Brinda – Delhi Law House, 2001. 4941 p: 20cm.

De Souza C.Z.

Forms and precedents of conveyancing / Desouza – 13th Ed Datta C.R. and Das MNCalcutta: Eastern Law House, 1999, 1385 p: 20 cm

One more thing I want to say about your "mantra" ; sorry dear Anuraj, but just make it as "passport size" or cut and past it PP size like mine.

Total likes : 1 times

Educationist/Lawyer

One more Book which comes with CD is Conveyancing by Vimadalal and  Tijoriwala of Snowwhite Publication.

Total likes : 1 times

ADVOCATE

Thank you Lawyers Club of India for sending the suggestion/advice on 'Best book on conveyance which does not have grammar or spelling mistakes' to a Junior Advocate like me.

Final Semester student

Dr. A.N. Chaturvedi is also a good book!

Final Semester student

Dr. A.N. Chaturvedi, Allahabad Law Agency 

Name of Book: Principles & Forms of Pleading & Conveyancing with Advocacy and Proffesional Ethics.

Regards,

Chandeep Singh

LLB-6th Sem

Dept of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh.

If i want to learn and improve my drafting skills what would be the best book in market?? Please suggest 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu